Thursday 18 July 2013

I'm sooooooory it's been a while - I've been having some problems with this blog for some bizarre reason.

ANYWAY! I have been busy. My current design is very very nearly ready to be unleashed into the world...

I've finished writing my first pattern for sale, she's called Ballerina Bunny and she's available on Ravelry, Craftsy and in my Etsy Store.

Also available in my Etsy Store are some fabulous vintage patterns, and my most recent upload is 2 1948 copies of the Work Basket, which are just filled with knitting and crochet patterns :)

I hope it won't be so long next time and I will soon be posting my latest design on here...so watch this space. You can also LIKE my Facebook page for Cat.Cat Crochet too ;)

https://www.facebook.com/catcatcrochet

Besos
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment